Dessky Page Preview Widget
March 26, 2013 in Plugins
Dessky Page Preview Widget aims to provide a solution for showcasing a Page Featured Images (aka “Post Thumbnails”) and Excerpts in any sidebar.
It’s user interface supports three widget layouts.
How to Use the Widget:
- Edit the page you want to feature.
- Fill out the Excerpt and select a Featured Image on that page.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Add an instance of the “Dessky Page Preview” to the sidebar of your choosing.
- Select the Page, choose a layout, and give the widget a title if you want.
- Save the widget and admire your handiwork.
Dessky Custom Admin Bar Plugin
Oopps, sorry. This discussion is closed.
If you are a paying customer
and you are looking for Tech Support please post a ticket on our Support Tickets page
and we will respond promptly.
If you are not a paying customer
and you would like to post a pre-sale question or a quote request please use our Contact form
Why did we close the discussion?
Many of the customers started reporting issues as comments instead of the ticketing system and this started delaying our response time.
We are making this change to serve our customers better. We have ramped up our support team and we are trying to get the reply out on the same day.
Thanks for understanding.